You are hereJoin Virginia Business Incubation Association
VBIA membership is for those who are seriously interested in advancing entrepreneurship and small business development in the Commonwealth. Membership is made up of individuals, educators and students, city and county executives, local and regional economic developers, chamber of commerce officials, public and private business assistance providers, economic and industrial development authorities, and elected officials.
VBIA is Creating Opportunities to:
- Advance the awareness of best practices in business incubation and the latest trends in entrepreneurial and small business development.
- Aid production of a clearer and more influential "voice" about the business incubation process to local, regional, and state policy makers.
- Provide formal and informal learning opportunities and access to advice and technical assistance on entrepreneurship and small business development.
- Enable access to impressive stores of knowledge on entrepreneurship and small business development issues, policies, and programs.
- Meet and establish relationships with today's top leaders in entrepreneurial and small business development.
Join now and help make Virginia the best place to grow a business!
VBIA Membership Runs from July 1 to June 30 and is non-transferable.
Regular Member: Any reputable individual having an interest in business incubation in Virginia and is willing to work in the furtherance of the purposes and objectives of the VBIA is eligible for membership. Regular members are entitled to vote and hold office in the organization.
Annual Dues $100.00
Student Member: A student member must be an individual who is a full-time student at an accredited institution, pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree. Full-time will mean 12 semester hours for undergraduate students and 9 semester hours for graduate students. Individuals enrolled in certificate programs that do not culminate in a degree are not elegible for Student membership. Student members are entitled to all membership privileges except holding office in the organization.
Annual Dues $20.00